Green cocktail lace dress from day to night
I have received a lot of requests about how to transition from day to night. Here is my answer to it.
1. Pick a lace dress for the evening cocktail dress.
Why lace? It is a classic look and you can’t go wrong with a fitted lace dress. It is just like a little black dress as far as being an essential part of any woman’s wardrobe. But, as you know, I always love colors so for this look I picked a green lace dress. I got this Green Lace Sheath Dress from the Lookbookstore.com. You have seen me wearing their stuff quite often.
2. Use a simple cut vest to tone down the dressy vibe for your day look.
3. Pair it with a carry it all black bag (Mine is Miu Miu and I have used it pretty much nonstop since I got it) and comfy booties for those days you are in the office but don’t have time to go home to change for your night out.
4. Let the cool Ray Ban sunglasses be the finishing touch to add a little bit edgy vibe to your day look.
5. Get rid of the sunglasses and the vest for your night look.
7. Put on a pair of nude evening heels to finish the night look.
What do you do for a day to night transition?
Shop my looks here:
Now Meijer and I are teaming up to give away one Colgate Optic Whitening kit (See all products above) to a lucky reader. This giveaway is ONLY for U.S. Just enter below to leave a comment, retweet or repost and follow me on IG. It is just that simple! Good luck!
All videos and photos if not credited otherwise, are by Robert Buck and Grace Liang.
I finally started to use Snapchat and my user name is colorandgrace. Hopefully see you there! 😉 Also please click around the links and ads so I can make a few cents to keep this blog running. Thank you so much for your great support! 🙂
| Today’s Link up party |
Meet our co-host Rania from The Wardrobe Stylist
Branding herself The Wardrobe Stylist, Rania began styling and blogging nearly a decade ago. She worked with a long list of clients and as a blogger, she covered several coveted events. She recently launched the Reversible Pocket Square. Made from 2 distinct fabrics, the reversible pocket square takes a modern and innovative shift on the age old accessory, allowing the wearer to choose which side to showcase or have both sides conveniently peak through.
http://colorandgrace.com occasionally receives vendor/ brand sponsorships for mentioning their products.