This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
Back in November, I talked about the newest great find in my beauty tools, Microderm MD. You can read my initial experiences and thoughts about using it here:”How to Get Flawless Skin with At Home Microderm MD By Trophy skin #1“. Now, more than 6 weeks later, what am I thinking about the at home Microderm MD By Trophy Skin? Well, read on to find out. 😉
First, if you are not very familiar with Microderm MD, here is some info that you can start with. Microderm MD is an exfoliation system that is designed for home use and it claims to get rid of age spots, discoloration, sun damage, blemishes, uneven skin texture, uneven skin tone, acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.
My goal in using this tool was to get rid of my discoloration, uneven skin texture, fine lines, and enlarged pores. I really hate the huge pores on my nose and my forehead.
I have used Microderm MD consistently twice a week at home, except for the week when I was on my vacation for the New Year. I usually use it at night after showering before going to bed. I’m still loving the auto mood and just flowing along with the guidance of the machine moving from my forehead, to the eye area, cheeks, nose, around the month, neck and chest area. Since this machine takes the dead cells of skin off, all the good stuff I use regularly on my skin have been very easily absorbed. I usually put a mask on after using this machine and then night serum, night cream and a sleep mask. Yes, I use a lot of good stuff. 😉 If I use this machine during the day time or morning, which I have done a few times before a party or important meeting, I still use a mask, day serum, day cream and then sunblock. It is very important to me to protect my fresh layer of skin from sun damage.
You can see the before and after photos below:
As you can see from the before and after comparisons, I think I have almost reached all of my initial goals.
1. The discoloration is getting better
2. The uneven skin texture is better
3. The fine lines didn’t see many changes. I guess because I don’t really have much to begin with.
4. The enlarged pores. I am really happy with this result because I can clearly see the huge pores on my nose and my forehead are disappearing over the past few weeks.
So overall, this Microderm MD definitely does what it claims and I will continue to use it!
Below are some tips for how to best use this machine:
1. There is an automatic option that automatically adjusts the suction power to fit different parts of your face. Start with this and then you can switch to manual. Personally, I love the auto option and will still stick with it. 😉
2. Make sure you change the filter each time you use the machine as it can get a little crammed with gross dead skin after each session. You can see the photo below. I came back from my one week vacation and used it, a lot of dead skin!!!
3. When using it, try not to push it onto your face, but instead allow the suction to do the work. You’ll know what I mean when you use it. 😉
While there is no such thing as an overnight fix for better skin, I found Microderm MD to be extremely effective in treating a variety of skin conditions while not harming my skin or leaving it dry and irritated – making it my chosen at-home microdermabrasion machine!
I will continue to use it to get my skin to be its best all the time! If your new year goal is to take better care of yourself, you probably want to start by getting better, younger looking skin at home with this machine! You can use the promo code: GRACE15 when you purchase any Trophy Skin item and receive a 15% discount, along with the usual free shipping to all US addresses. This discount is higher than they usually offer (10% is their common promotional offer). There is also free shipping in the U.S. and a 60 Day Guarantee on all items purchased on TrophySkin.com as well.
Photo credit: Grace Liang/Ashley Buck
Thank you for reading, and if you like what you read, please comment below or share it with your friends. Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for new post updates, and follow me on Instagram for all the amazing fashion, beauty and life style products that I will share with you. Of course, don’t forget to check out my Instagram stories daily to know me better as a person. Finally, don’t forget to follow me on YouTube for my fashion, beauty and life style videos. Have a great day and see you soon!
|TODAY’S LINKUP PARTY:|
http://colorandgrace.com occasionally receives vendor/ brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services.