Happy Friday guys!
Today’s post will be quite short in length. I would like to share with you a new podcast interview of me with She Do. It is a 48 minutes podcast interview.
In this interview, we have talked about many things that you may think is interesting:
1. How I went from hand-me-downs to fashionista.
2. When I really started taking action to pursue my dream
3. How I gained my followings.
4. What my view is on oversharing on social media
5. How I find balance with choosing sponsors
6. How I found my brand identity
7. The soul searching journey after my late husband passed away
8. What success means to me
9. How to best create a vision board and how to break down goals into smaller steps.
10. How I develop my daily discipline
You can listen to it on Sound Cloud, or on Youtube.
Photo credit: Grace Liang
Thank you for reading! If you like what you read, please comment below, or share it with your friends. Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter for new updates. For all the amazing fashion/beauty and lifestyle products I share, also follow me on Instagram. Remember to check out my Instagram stories daily to know me better as a person. Finally, don’t forget to follow me on YouTube for my fashion/beauty and lifestyle videos. Have a great day and see you soon!
|TODAY’S LINKUP PARTY:|
colorandgrace.com occasionally receives vendor/brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services.